Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 09:07:31 -0400
Way to go, Alex! Now, before someone misunderstands, though, let me
point out that the noble Allis Chompers is just that -NOBLE. She does
NOT be bad. She does be good. I KNOW that she is an obedient dog
because I watched her take verbal commands from Witchy Woman and
Way-too-accomodating Ferret Dad Dann on my last visit. The dog sits,
stays, goes to her bed, etc., etc., etc.

So, I have a hard time seeing her "buck like a bronco!" Alex, on the
other hand, I can picture doing this. What I want to know is, WHY do
you think it is okay to offer the NOBLE AC kitty treats for such a
feat? And, put them in your PURSE? WHO takes a purse on a walk the
dog trek? And, what could you possibly NEED in said purse in your
neighborhood? Did the otters open up a BRANCH store off Otter Creek?

This ALL sounds a bit FISHY to me. Waiting...
::tapping foot with arms crossed::

(Hi, AC ::waving::)

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the