From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 05:32:48 +0000
Dear Ardith-

I am very sorry if you are being made to feel bad in any way over the
implant business. You asked a reasonable question, and no reasonable
person would fault you for that. Heck, *I* don't, and I am *far* from
a reasonable person. Bad things are not brought to light until someone
frames a question and asks it publicly. That doesn't make you a
muckraker, it makes you a responsible lover of ferrets. Ferrets are
lucky that you have their best interests at heart.

And I am so, so very sorry that you lost your small friend in such a
tragic manner. Love demanded no less of you, than what you did. It
was the right thing to do.

Alexandra in MA