From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:55:14 -0500
>From:    Lynn Siegel
>Subject: How much is too little?
"...if people are asking other people to take in their ferrets because they
>don't have time for them, what makes them think other people can give them
>more time?  If they turn them over to a shelter, how much time do they
>think a shelter can give them compared to what they have now?  In the long
>run wouldn't it be better for the fuzzbutts to stay in the home they know,
>even if they don't have a lot of human interaction than to be uprooted &
>have their lives go topsy turvy when they can't understand?"

I agree (my opinion, not starting a debate).  My husband and I both work
full-time and I still feel guilty that we don't spend enough time with the
munchkins.  They have at least 2-4 hours out of their cages every day (more
on weekends), not always full run of the house because not everyone gets
along (imagine that)...

Mary and The "12" Munchkins