From:
Debby Osburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:10:23 -0700
I have a question about who can post shelter ferrets on the tree. I
wondered if shelters that also are private breeders with their own
ferrets should be allowed to put their shelter ferrets on the tree. In
my opinion if they can afford to breed and add to the over-population
problem then they can provide for the shelter ferrets in their care.
There are some shelters out there that are struggling so very hard
daily to make ends meet and they are the ones that need our help the
most. I don't know if any breeders are posting their shelter ferrets on
the tree or not that is why I am asking. Notice I am not hiding my name
because it is just a question not a debate starter.

Thank you,
Debby