From:
Dee Vecchione <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:39:16 -0500
Hello everyone,

Now that the holidays are behind us, and people can think ahead, I wanted
to extend another invitation to my fellow ferret lovers to join us for
a Basic Animal Communication Workshop with Lorelei Hunt on Saturday,
February 8th from 9 AM to 4:30 PM.  I will be hosting the workshop in my
home in Woolwich Township, New Jersey, which is located in Gloucester
County or South Jersey.  My friend, Judith White will be attending, as
will some other FML'ers.

The fee for the day is $80.00, with a $30.00 deposit payable to Lorelei.
If you would like additional info on the workshop, you can contact me or
visit Lorelei's website at www.loreleihunt.com.  Please contact me
directly if you plan to attend, so I can keep a head count.

I have posted before about my sessions with Lorelei and my ferrets, and
she is just astonishing!  There is no way that she could know the things
that she has.  My vet even confirmed some of the health issues that she
brought up.

Everyone has the ability to communicate with animals.  Yes, EVERYONE!
According to what I've read, we learn to suppress our psychic abilities
at a very early age because of societal pressures.  Lorelei will help us
to awaken those powers within each of us, that have just been asleep for
a long time.

Wouldn't you love to be able to rehab a biter or a litter box felon just
by talking to them?  Or maybe sooth an ailing or dying ferret with words
and feelings from your mind?  I'm telling you...this stuff works.  All we
have to do is open our minds to the possibilities.

I have seen Judith work wonders on my sick ferrets using Reiki.  She does
it telepathically from 30 miles away.  This is no different.  In fact,
Judith will probably be the star of the class, because she has a jump
start on us all!

Open your minds people!  Your ferrets want to talk to you!  And boy, do
they have a lot to say! <VBG>

Hugs,
Dodie