From:
Kevin and Marie McGowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:05:47 +0900
Hi Everyone-

Thanks to all who got back to me so quickly about Taz's hind limb problems.
I spoke with our vet's office in the states and we are upping his pred and
hoping for the best.  I will keep everyone updated.

As I was waiting for 1am to come so I could call from here (Japan) I was
searching the internet for a special food I read about that touts to aid
Insulinoma stricken ferrets.  I found the recipe on www.miamiferret.org
and have some questions if anyone has in info.  It calls for:

FerretZyme plus (or substitute papaya enzyme)
PROBALANCE for Cats
PET TINIC

and other ingredients.  The thing is I need definitions and possible
sources to purchase such ingredients via the mail.  Also, if anyone has any
experience with using this concoction, please assure me that it is safe.

Thanks in Advance for all your help.  You are a wonderful group of people.

PS- Still haven't recieved any advice on the steps to bring my ferrets back
into the country in June.

-Marie  and the fuzzies