From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:17:21 +0300
Hello Meryl --

Yes, there is an under-the-table way to sell the car -- to get someone
to tear it down for parts! The money I'd get would be abt 12% of the
ordinary price. I've been thinking along the same lines as you about
my computer. The barrier is cost, since electronics are hugely taxed
by the gv't here, but that was great news you gave me about the low
costs of devices in the US now.  Thank you for your concern. I
appreciate it!