From:
reagan rodney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 18:46:25 -0400
Hello, all! I haven't posted in years. We have not been able to rescue
recently due to so many heartbreaks (losing so many of our permanent
furbabies so close to each other). However, word of mouth made a
gentleman call me yesterday saying that he needed to give up his 2 male
brother ferrets as soon as possible so that he wouldn't have to "put
them down". OF COURSE, I would not let that happen. BUT, we cannot give
them a forever home! He said that they are from the same litter, 1.5
years old, and come with food and a cage. He is located in Asheville,
NC. I might be able to help with transportation depending on the
day/location. Please, please, please email me if you have a place in
your home and hearts for these little guys!

Reagan