From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:48:26 -0700
Well, I met a very interesting girl today.  I get to meet many
innnnnnnteresting ferrets you know.  It began with a girl who crossed
the bridge that I introduced myself to.  You see this girl had a very
interesting name!  Gogo.  I love that name.  And it fit her.  Gogo had
this thing with air.  And blowing.  She ran around and blew on every
dandelion that she came across and then chased the tiny white parachutes.
I have no idea how she came across all that new found air.  But she sure
was enjoying it.

I told her that there were some ferrets here that would be happy to
see her.  So we took our time walking the fields ... as she blew those
dandelions.  Well, we finally came to a breezy valley where we found
Ling Ling, Tiny, and Snuggles.  They dooked and danced in circles.  They
were really something to see.  Then Gogo grabbed a dandelion and said to
them, "Look, I can breath good now!", and with a huff and a puff, she
blasted those dandelion parachutes all over them.  They were left
standing there with shocked faces, stunned, with white parachutey things
all over the fur on their faces.

That's when I realized she needed an outlet for her new found lung
freedom.  I brought her over to where the littlest of kits play.  And I
gave her a bottle of bubbles.  Well, she blew bubbles all over for them.
All the kids were dooking with bottle brush tails as they tried to pop
all of the bubbles Gogo blew into the air.  She was only interrupted by
one thing.  Ling Ling, Tiny Tail, and Snuggles dragging over a present
to her.  A little green and white pom pom just fo her.

Sandee