From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:34:27 -0700
Nibbles is still here.  After going to the vet yesterday she was worn
out.  but by the evening she wanted out to play.  And of course what
Nibbles wants Nibbles gets!  She did really good last night.  She walked
around for about 10 minutes then found a place and went nite-nite.  She
ate a jar of baby food mixed with soup!

I took her with me this morning again to work.  Thank goodness I have a
job I can do that with most times.

She doesn't want to eat much today and really hates her meds.  But she is
running around!  Yep!  I saw her bounce down the hallway here!  I let her
out every hour to see if she wants to eat some more (she will eat a
little) and let her run a bit so I can monitor her, and check her stool.

She had a semi normal poop!!!!!  It was formed at least!

Here is the link to her album.  She looks SO different from yesterday!
Thank goodness!

<http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7795809&uid=421224>

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter