Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:11:35 -0400
The neighborhood teen bought a ferret two months ago with the financial aid
of her mother.  Now the same mother says the ferret MUST go...claiming she
is allergic to it.

Chendoah (I kid you not, that's what her mom named her!) is a very fuzzy
chocolate who still nips.  No nip training has gone on because the owner
thinks they are love bites.  Despite all my admonishing, the little thing
has had none of her shots, nor is her cage kept clean enough to suit me.

I'd really like to see the little one get a good home. please email me
personally if interested.

I do not have a car (nor does the family in question) so no delivery is
available!

Pat
Tess (mom, are you going to bring another playmate into the house for me?)
Shiloh (let me at her, I'll put her in her place!)
Amadeus (is she going to steal my medicine dropper, too?)