From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:10:07 -0700
monky-pox & ferrets and paranoid people.

several times now that I've had my kids out for a walk people have
commented on them having monky-pox with a few of them showing me sores
on their skin "that they got from one of those dam animals".  whereupon
I tell them if they have the decease stay away from my ferrets so that
they won't give it to my ferrets.  this pisses them off =they stomp off
mad because I accused them of contaminating pets that normally wouldn't
be exposed.

rich and the fuzzy sapiens barny and sandy missing the ghost of
pogo &
samantha