From:
Leslie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:13:05 -0400
Hello everyone,

We currently have 6 ferrets in the household and are considering
getting a dog. I grew up with them and until recently did not have
the space (indoors and out) befitting a wonderful little dog. Now
that we have a house with a large backyard, I'm considering adding
to our family.

I wanted to ask those of you out there that have dogs and ferrets what
breed you have and how they get along? The ferrets have their own room,
so if we didn't find a dog that they got along with, it wouldn't be
that big a problem, but ideally, they would coexist. Obviously, we
would never, ever leave them alone together unsupervised.

Just looking for a little advice on what specific breeds (if any) we
should be looking at, though I realize a lot depends on the personality
of the individual animals.

Some details about us, I work in 2 different animals hospitals and my
fiance is a stay at home artist, so all of the fuzzies in our home get
lots of attention and proper veterinary care. :)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Leslie, Dixie, Elvis, Emma, Dexter, Ernie and Buster Biggles.

Leslie Miller
Wicked Fascinations
http://www.wickedfascinations.com
http://www.myspace.com/wickedfascinations