Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:15:26 -0800
Thanks to all that have sent cards to us.  Let me tell you, we have been
having such a hard time here keeping up on expenses and to be honest, I
thought the sky was falling.  It seemed like everytime we went to the
mailbox, we were getting a shutoff notice on yet another bill that was
being neglected so we could help our furry little friends.  The first
day that we got a card from a wonderful angel named Darla, I sat down to
read it and literally cried!  I felt so overwhelmed with emotion that
I just cried and guess what, NO BILL THAT DAY!!!  Thank you Darla for
making me smile through happy tears!  I read your card to my furry little
friends and well, they didn't understand why mommy was crying, but I did
get some woozle kisses out of the deal!

Then, yet another day of feeling all alone (yea, might have been a pity
party) another card came from another angel named Cindy, again, the water
works came and so did the woozle kisses!  I think I am on to something
here....hehehe.  Thank You Cindy for more happy tears.  It really means
alot to know that us shelters are appreciated.  I don't mean to toot my
own horn, but I work real hard to make sure that no ferret is turned
away, even if it means that the mean old power company has to wait
another week or so.  I love these dear little fuzzbutts from the bottom
of my heart and knowing that I am appreciated gives me the fuel to keep
going.

Thank you girls for your loving support, may God Bless you and yours.

Lora Blaisdell - President
Michigan Ferret Rescue inc.
www.miferretrescue.org