Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:43:10 EST
>But it isn't fair to him as his quality of life is nothing to him. He
>would have been 9 years old this year but from what I have heard that
>is exceptional. My thoughts right now are no more. He was my first and
>maybe last as It is too hard on me when they get sick like this. Who
>knows I may change my mind. I want to thank everyone out there for all
>their help and advice, you really helped a lot. You are good people.

Hi Jo Ellen ~

I'm so sorry about Marty. Only you will know when it is time for him to
go. He'll give you "that look." I waited for it with my Calvin and he
went a week before Christmas. His symptoms were very much like Marty's.
It is heartbreaking. I will keep you both in prayer as the days pass.

Warmly ~
Mary
missing Calvin/loving Bandit, Flower, Snickers, Miss Jazzy and
Ling-ling (I really didn't name Flower, she came from the humane
society with that name and she is snow white like a white lotus
blossom...sort of fits!)