Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:41:25 -0400
You know - I am not sure what the hell I missed here but in? pinch, I
will tend to give people the benefit of the doubt on alot of things.
But when I read "Mr" Lipi's version of SaraFerret - and the "dead
massacred" ferrets, and the slam of whomever believes in "The Rainbow
Bridge", - it gave me pause. It made me wonder not only what did I
miss - but what the hell kind of person would write something like
that, on THIS list, where so many of us have lost ferrets, and tend to
"look" for the Bridge stories to make us feel better.. A pretty damned
disturbed one is all I can come up with. But then we are dealing with
someone who will shoot a ferret in the ear with cold water - so why I
even bother I have no clue myself. I can only make an educated guess
here that, perhaps there are probably alot more ferret folks here than
me - that looked at that post and just sat shaking their heads too.

I am usually pretty good at ignoring the "lesser level comments". And
yes, I realize that most ignorant comments tend to be made by people
who seem to feel the need to "impress others" with their self believed,
"higher level of intelligence", for something they personally - are
"missing" inside. Or perhaps their innate need to show us they are "all
knowledgeable", helps them communicate with others - again, who knows?
But using this list shouldn't be the place where Mr. L needs to show
his "superiority" over us all. And that story, in plain terms that the
"slower of us" can understand - wasn't close to funny at all. It was
derogatory and gross. And I personally - feel it was uncalled for. In
this forum, and what WE (or some of us at least) believe in here,
i.e.,, The Rainbow Bridge and SaraFerret, isn't something that "he"
has the right to make a joke of. I don't know about Mr. Lip - but I
was brought up to be respectful of other people's beliefs. Not to make
cruel sick jokes about them. Yes, Mr. L - you have a right to your
own - but do us a favor. Don't publically demean us for our beliefs.
Up til now - I haven't demeaned yours.

The loss of our ferrets, to some of us - is huge - and to those of us
who most recently have lost more than one of our furry friends - even
larger. Please don't make "slayer, death" stories about our ferrets
here again. And for the sake of everyone else here, if you wish to
respond to me - please email me. Getting through one of your posts
is difficult and long enough to take up a lot of room on this list
as it is.

I apologize to those of you who I may have offended with this post -
and I hope all understand that perhaps what I've just gone through
with Artie, Zeus - and now MoJoMan - may be dictating alot of what
I am feeling/writing here.

Respectfully - Kim and her Bridge Believing Army of Idiots