From:
Mike and Denise Orlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:53:28 -0500
Lebanon, PA area. Please no flames. She is very concerned that Hannah
get a good home and she is trying to do the right thing. She sent me a
picture of Hannah, and she is a cute little chocolate girl.

Permission to post:

We have a 2 year old female ferret that we need to put up for adoption.
Unfortunately, we have experienced a series of changes in our lives and
we do not have the time to dedicate to Hannah. She is very sweet and
playful, and I would much rather place her with in a good home than
take the chance of putting her into the wrong hands by placing an ad
on the internet or in the local newspaper.

Her e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Jessica