From:
Amy Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 22:43:59 EDT
I apologize for the delay in sending this post.  I'm knee deep (ok, neck
deep may be more appropriate since I'm only 4'8) in emails and I'm behind
on the FML.  I have saved all of them though and reading 2-3 at a time.

I did receive a Mother's day card.  At first I "blamed" my sister until I
read the poem (she knows nothing about dooking).  This brought tears to my
eyes that someone was so considerate to do such a thing.  My gosh, to even
get their three names & in order of their ages.  I was sincerely touched!

I have always been pessimistic about hoomans - I prefer to spend more time
with my fuzzy, feathered, and finned critters (ack...Princess tried to
catch Dennis the Conure the other night.  He wasn't too happy.  She's a
little devil.) Thank you again to whomever did this - I'm presuming it's
from participating in past card exchanges and unfortunately I may be too
late to participate in the Memorial Day exchange.  I'll definitely catch
the next one.

May the consideration be contagious!  Believe me - it goes a very long way.

Amy J. Long
Altoona, PA
(Sable, Bear, and Princess)