Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:26:34 -0400
Thanks very much to everyone who replied to my request for suggestions
for removing poop & pee. Though I did order some more Drs. Foster &
Smith Cleanaway because I was desperate, I will try some of the
remedies suggested. I'm going to start with vinegar and water because
it's cheap, I have some on hand, and I read elsewhere that it was a
good cleaner. If I have good results with any or all of the suggestions
given to me, I'll let you know. I hate carpeting, especially with
ferrets, but I didn't have a choice. It's much easier to clean up wood
floors, linoleum or tiles. On top of now having carpeting, my current
ferrets have been the most difficult in this regard. The best was my
first ferret, who was given to me when he was a tiny kit. He had good
training from the start. I don't think any of the rescues I took in
had any training in where to relieve themselves when outside the cage.

Thanks again!
Shron & the Poopers