From:
brat girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:58:38 GMT
Thanks alot to everyone who sent me advice and support on my new MF ferret!
Little Mischeif is doing very well, and living up to his name!  He is
definatly a handfull, and definatly a delight to have around!

I was wondering if anyone out there might know of any ferret friendly vets
that are in Montreal, Quebec, in Canada.  I am going to be moving there
very soon, just in time for Mischeif's 2nd shots.  All of the web-sites
about finding ferret vets and ferret friendly people seem to be centralized
in the States, and I'm not sure how to find one for Canada.  Thanks to
anyone who might know!

Meagan & Mischeif