From:
"Jeffrey Veiss (CTG)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:51:44 -0500
My company is sending me away (California) for a week in May and I need to
find someone to take care of my babies for that time.  I'd like to find an
experienced and knowledgable person relatively close to Princeton, NJ who
has had ferrets living with them for an extended period of time.

Mo & Mary are two very well-behaved fuzzies that live in their carrier most
of the time.  Mo is essentially a big lump and Mary is independent and
lovable when she wants to be.  Mary is also suffering from an inoperable
adrenal gland tumor so she's kinda baldish but there's nothing special that
she needs.

Please contact me via e-mail at [log in to unmask] directly and we can make
arrangements to meet and chat.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff, Mo & Mary

Jeffrey Veiss ([log in to unmask])                 PO Box 5400
Network Engineer                            Princeton, NJ 08543-5400
Corporate Telecommunications                (609) 818-3308
Bristol-Myers Squibb                        (609) 818-7814 (fax)