From:
Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:16:09 -0500
My Murray is 8 y/o.  He just had both adrenal glands removed and part of
his liver.  He had to be put on Florinef and pred a month ago.  Just
before that he started his sneezing.  I don't mean the little achoo kind
I mean the kind that makes his head turn like in the exorcist, and scream
bloody murder.  I have 12 ferrets and never has any of them sneezed like
this.

At first I thought it was the pedilite I was giving him because he sneezed
after he ate.  But we stopped that and he still sneezed.  We thought it
was a cold so we gave him amoxy for 2 weeks no change.  I thought it was
the food but he sneezed when I gave him baby food too.  For about 4 days
he seemed to have gotten better.  He would only sneeze 2 times in a row
instead of 20.  But last night he was real bad.  He woke me up 3 times
with horrible scream and he sneezed at least 20 times each time.

I have checked with my ferret friends and nobody has an answer.  Does
anybody here have any ideas.  Please don't think that it's just a sneeze
because he can wake me up in my bedroom when he is 2 rooms away and I am
sound asleep.

Lydia Russell
EDS - CMS Illustration Services
Troy MI 48098