From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:08:23 EDT
HI Everyone!!

I've been able to make a few changes to my web page.  Still have new
items to get up on the site.  But, since there is still computer issues
to be dealt with, I thought I would go ahead and tell everyone here what
some of the new items are and prices just incase you are curious!  So,
my apology for this being a long letter!

I have photos, but they are a bit too large to share in this email.  So,
if anyone would like to see photos, please just email me at my personal
email address:

First off I have changed the name of the web page!  For those of you that
know me personally, you know how fitting this name is!

New items:
Bookmarks- I have beautiful pewter beaded bookmarks for sale.  They say "
I (heart) My Pet) and have cute paw prints all over them!  Then, the
beading I do is what drapes on the outside of the book.  Add a charm to
then end and voila!  They will make great gifts!  I am selling them for
$14 each.

Lanyards- By special request, I am making these fun lanyards/Badge ID
holders.  This is a great idea for anyone who wears a badge for their
job.  The badge just clips right on at the bottom of the lanyard.  I have
been using glass Matsuno Beads.  They are lightweight and very colorful.
If there is a different type of bead you would like to use, just ask me
and we will see what works.  So,I can make a variety of colored lanyards
to match your outfits,too!  If you're looking to give these as a gift,
keep in mind the nurses that take care of you or the wonderful
Veterinarian folks who help take care of your pets.  I have also made
these just to be worn as a decorative necklace.  My friend just clipped
something cute on the end and wore hers to work!  I am selling the
lanyards for $14 each.

Lariats- After consulting with many teenagers,etc.  I have found a few
places you can attach these!  Lariats are great on cell phones, IPods,
cameras.  They are sometimes just called "cell phone charms" but this
would give you some other ideas,too.  I can personalize your lariat one
of two ways.  I can either just add a charm to the strap, or I can bead
it with a charm to give it some length and color!  Speaking of color, I
have black, royal blue, light blue, red, pink, purple and lime green.  I
am selling the Lariats for $3.50 each.

Ornamental Chain- These are made just as my normal key chains,etc.,would
be made, but instead of a key ring at the end it's a beautiful scrolled
hanging hook!  I have a variety of colored hooks- red, blue, green, pink,
purple and clear.  And, you would also just personalize your chain as
always.  This would be a beautiful way to display a chain on an ornament
hook, Christmas tree, etc.  I am selling these for $5 each just the same
as my other chains (key chains, zipper-pulls and rear-view mirror).

Charms- Some of my new charms have already been added to my site which
include FERRETS (finally!), Ballerina charms, purse charms, Crown Jewel
charms (must see), Teddy bears, Irish Shamrocks, EMT/Ambulance charms,
Police Dept.  charms, horseshoe charms, and new Bridge Baby charms.  The
new Bridge Baby one is a must see!  It is pewter and says "Angel" with a
pair of wings that dangle below.

Again, thanks for hanging in there and being patient with the web site
changes.  But, I just had to share all the fun and exciting stuff I have
for you!

Please let me know if you'd like to see photos or if you have more
questions.

I will have stuff up just as soon as possible.  THANK YOU, as always, for
your support!

We wish you all a Happy and Fuzzy Easter!

Hugs,
Terra
<http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html> <------- WEB PAGE ADDRESS!