From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:32:16 -0400
I have to write to say I enjoyed the bat story in the FML - the visual I
had of the hubby screaming like a girl was just too much.  Also, Todd
Leuthold's stories always make me laugh - the tattoo explanation was
hilarious and I was laughing out loud in my office.  I think Todd could
have written his own ferret chronicles which, upon reading, are a delight
and I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading.  We need more
humor, more smiles and less arguing.  It just wears me out.
Alexandra....... where are you??????

Looking forward to the Buckeye Bash.  I have to say I'm quite proud to
be involved with the HOFA folks in Columbus, Ohio, especially Scarlett
Gray-Saling, Kay Amrine and Kim Wolf.  These three ladies have all taught
me a lot and I'm proud to say I hang out with them a little for the sake
of our ferrets.  These guys (and the rest of the HOFA folks) do a lot,
love a lot and sacrifice a lot.  Scarlett taught me more at my first
ferret awareness day in a local Petsmart than I ever knew about handling,
health issues and ferrets around kids.  These three never get mad at me
for asking stupid questions and I do ask a lot!  I have been made to feel
welcome by everyone.

I have to say that, personally, everyone I have ever met through the love
of ferrets has been a phenomenal person, caring and helpful to a fault.
I only hope to be half as ferret-savy as my friends in HOFA.  They're a
great bunch of folks!!!!!