From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:40:37 -0400
Hi everyone,

I sure hope this is not premature, but my love is so much better than
he was in Feb. and Mar.  Especially when we almost put him down.  He is
only on Metacloprimide and Pred., and vit B-12.  The vet told me last
night that he can"t beleive how good he looks.  He is up to 2 lbs.  He
gained 8 oz. since 2 weeks ago.  We got his Pred. lowered to see if that
works.  From 6 meds.  I'd say he is doing fantastic.

But, shush, is the word don't let them hear you LOL.

God Bless all the little ones and my prayers go out to all the sick,
abused and neglected little ones esp.

Oh, yes remember to go to Rescue@ferret hide-e-hole.org and see pics of
ferrets to vote for for Calendar Contest or to submit your Photos to be
voted or perhaps get in calendar????  This is for a shelter that I care
about alot and your help would be grately appreciated.  As this money
will help her rescue babies.

You can see Pooh there and if you would like to see more I have taken of
my littleone go to WEB-SHOTS at ferretlvr9.....he is also aka bogger my
great granddaughter is there, too.

Love and Dooks
Beck and Pooh