Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:01:57 -0800
Hi all

We did a double raid yesterday and got da dogs first and then da cats.
There waz chaos everwhere and da raider ferrets had a blast although I am
not naming names.  Da Big Boss waz not pleased and I waz called up to
discuss it with him.  It did not go well for yours truly but he always
forgives me.  I just give him my cutest look and he melts.

A little girl named Snowflake came in today.  I gave her da tour of da
place and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz estatic about
da Tube Park.  She went over there and had a blast running through da
tubes for hours.  She did not join da races but used da practice tubes to
run and run.  She tired me out just watching her.  I told her she needs to
join in da races as she may win bunches of neat treasures there.  She said
she will consider it.  She later went over to da Fruit Bar and had a small
snack to reenergize.  She said to send lots of luv and many hugs to her
mommy.

A little guy came in later named Rio.  He waz met by Treasure who waz glad
to see him.  They talked for some time about home and gossipped about this
and dat.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  Then they headed over to da Otter Slide where they did some
sliding and some splashing.  They got into a small water fight with each
other.  They got each other wet and then started to get everyone wet.
They totally forgot about sliding in their heat water fight.  They seemed
to enjoy themselves a lot.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses to hiz
mommy.

Another little guy named Sonny came in later.  He waz met by Charlie,
OldGuy, LWG, Narmy, Geezer and D'Weezle.  They were very happy to see him
and greeted him warmly.  Then they wanted to know all da news and gossip
at home.  They talked for some time.  Then it waz off to grab a snack at
da Fruit Bar where they tried to eat it empty.  They fell a little short
on dat.  Then they headed off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at da Wrestling Matches where they
were watching da matches and cheering on their favorites.  They were
really living it up.  He said to tell hiz mommy and daddy dat he is sorry
he had to go.  He also said to send lots of luv an many hugs and cuddles
to them.

I am keeping a low profile for a while.  Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee