Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:59:12 EST
Legion of Superferrets of PA is holding a fun day for the ferrets on
May 15, 2004 from 11am- 3pm at the Silver Lake Nature Center, Bath Road,
Bristol, PA 19007.  All Ferrets are welcome.

We will be holding fun matches for the ferrets.
Fun matches include:
Paper Bag Escape
Costume Contest
Longest/Shortest Tail
Heaviest/Lightest Male and Female
Best Opposite
Twin Contest                Kissing Contest
Mitt Contest                Whatevah
Longest Whisker             Cage Decorating                 Best Trick
Best Behaved            and many more to come........

The cost to enter is $15 per ferret and you can enter them into as many
contest as you want.  Anyone who would like sponsor a fun ring, it's $20
and you will receive an advertisement at the Fun Day and a 1/4 page ad at
our September 18th Championship Ferret Show.

We will also have a wishing well for those of you would like to donate
any items to the ferret rescue.  If anyone is interested, there is no
need to register for the event, just bring your fuzzie with you and
experience a day of fun.  If you would like more information or
directions, Call Dawn at 215-696-5548 or email [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask] .  I hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Dawn Smith
President of LOS PA
V.P. of LOS National