From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:14:08 EDT
A few hours ago I sent out the long-delayed advertising issue.  If you
didn't receive it (a few sites, like Boeing, thought it was spam) please
let me know and I'll try to resend it a different way.

Still to come over the next few days is the two-part Shelter list.  I
hope to send that out within the next few days.  I'll be travelling in
California (boooo) next week so want to get this stuff out of the way now.

As usual, if you'd rather not receive these special issues, please let me
know.

A few minutes ago, issue 3076 went out unsorted and missing a couple of
revisions that were sent in.  I'm sending the issue out again as a result.

Bill