From:
"Paula M. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:54:12 -0400
I posted a while back asking if anyone was interested in my three ferrets.
I have a medical problem that prevents me from taking care of them properly
and letting them out of the cage when I am at home alone.  My husband has
tried to be helpful but the situation is not much better.  So, once again
I am posting here to find a new home for them.  They are all under 2 years
of age.  There are 2 females and 1 male and they are great with children
and other ferrets.  One of the females is deaf but you would never know
that unless I told you.  She gets on very well.

They come with everything from a 2 story cage to bedding etc.... Whoever
decides to take them will be very happy with them.  They are well behaved
and have a low incidence of accidents during play time ( well, ok as long
as you have a few litter pans around LOL ).

I feel that it would be best for them to go to a home where they can get
the attention they deserve.  They seem to be getting somewhat depressed
because of lack of play time and it breaks my heart.  They used to be out
of the cage hours a day and now it is just a brief time when my husband is
home at night and he is only home 2 nights a week.

I hope no one decides to flame me for this.  Situations do change and mine
certainly has.

If you are interested you will have to pick them up from me.  I live in
Salem, MA and I am home most of the time.

Paula