Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:19:22 -0500
Dooks to you all again!

I'd like to thank all of those who emailed me privately about "Willow's"
biting!  Thanks for all your great advice!

"Willow" is getting better about not biting.  We just scruff her, and tell
her NO BITE, Bad Willow, and put her back in her cage after 3 warnings.  I
know some of you thought her cage might not be a good place to stick her
when she was naughty, but actually it has been working!  LOL

She loves to be out and play, and I guess she is smart enough to know, "If
I'm good and don't bite I get to stay out and play longer, and if I'm bad
and bite I have to go back in my cage".

What I have been doing is if she bites she is scuffed, and told NO, and
given a couple more chances, and if she bites again she is scuffed and
told NO Bad Willow, NO BITE!  Then put back in her cage with NO TREAT!
If play time is over and she is going back in her cage because of that we
give her *HUGS* & *KISSES*, and put her in her cage and give her a treat
too!  I think it is working!  Her bites are getting less severe as well.
Not drawn any blood since that last time I told you all about!  LOL

My Hubby and I both watched that show on Discovery about Weasels too!
That was really cool, and interesting!

We both could see a lot of "similarities" between the different members of
the weasel families!  I love the Otters, and the way they slide of their
tummies a lot like our "Willow" does, and are funny little characters too!
LOL Their personalities remind me a lot of ferrets.  I never knew they
used ferrets to get lines through pipes either on construction sites!
That was something!

Have a great day one and all! : 0 )

Kathy Tyler
Double Royale T Quarter Horses
White Cloud, MI.
Breeding & Sales of Foundation bred Quarter Horses
STANDING AT STUD: AQHA INCENTIVE FUND Royale King Leo Bars
http://www.qhd.com/stallion.asp?id=5294
http://community.webshots.com/user/doublet43
http://stallionfinder.com/qh/r/royale-king-leo-bars.htm
http://www.buyhorsesonly.com/search_result_detail.php?horse_ad_id=210