From:
"Kikidiki (Ferretcam.Net)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 06:36:11 -0800
I was wondering if they had anything like a fun fair in my area.  I live
in Tacoma WA.  I go to the Oregon Ferret Association's Fun Fair, but would
love to find one a bit closer.  At one time I met a nice old man from up
north.  Mt.  Vernon I believe.  Who held the "Ferret Olympics" twice a
year.  It was at some park by Lake Washington, but I lost his name and
number and don't think the shelter even exists anymore.

If nobody knows of anything in my area (Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia), is any
shelter interested in starting one?  I would be willing to help anyway I
can.  I will probably still go to the OFA's Fun Fair because we can always
go across the river to the Rose Festival too!

Teri Melton
www.ferretcam.net