From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 07:21:33 EST
Tater --

Hey bud, my Dad says you're going to be in trouble real soon if you don't
stop sending snow up here (West Chester, Ohio; a bit north of Cincinnati).
The cold a couple weeks ago was bad enough, but this snow stuff ON THE FIRST
DAY OF SPRING has just got to stop.  Dad just got off 3rd shift and had to
shovel the whole driveway.  He was mumbling some stuff I better not repeat
here on the FML.  Me and Dad are both not feeling real well and this 3rd
shift deal has got him all confused and out of sorts and he don't get to
play with me as much; but you gotta stop sending snow here!  Please!

-- Salena