From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 13:20:38 -0400
Re:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayJ-WvVaRnE

Becca said:
>I found a boyfriend for our piano playing Telemna. He is also a
>pianist. I know T enjoys classical compositions, but every girl
>likes a bit of a "bad boy". And boy did I find one:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_7q2mmkvyo

Telemna says, and I quote:

"I don't need a boyfriend taking over my act!"

She already has a manager. No joking. The others have learned that when
Emna comes up with a really good little tune she can get a treat if we
are home (She has been caught practicing at times when we have returned
from being out; her piano is a joy for her.). So, the others beg treats
when Emmy gets rewards. The upshot is that if Whizbang wants a treat
and Telemna is out Whizzy will herd Em over to the piano and keep doing
so until Telemna plays something!

Lisa very sweetly gave Telemna a second piano and she practices a bit
on that, too, but I think that the larger number of keys is a bit
overwhelming because when she uses it she picks a smaller range among
the keys and sticks to those.

There are so many ferret videos on YouTube these days!  Really cool!

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: