From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 08:36:22 PST
I'm just so happy, I had to post and tell you all.  This weekend I went to
Vegas.  While we were there I insisted that we go to petsmart.  (We live in
a small area that carries very little in pet supplies) I went alittle nuts
and bought more than I should...like always.  I bought a bottle of
ferretone....only had a tiny sample of it earlier that I had tried on my
first baby who HATED it.  *shrug* When we got home I tried the stuff.  ALL
my babies went nuts.  Too cute watching them lick the stuff off each other.
ANyhow.  I am now in the process of training them to come to the sound of a
squeek toy....the girls are doing very well...the boys are a bit more slow.
Yesterday, BOB...my adopted ferret who had been abused actually KISSED ME!!!
and not just a little kiss...we are talking a tounge bath.  If that's what
ferretone does to these babies, I'd have tried it a long time ago!  *grin*
Actually, he's decided that his new Mom and Dad aren't so bad after all.
He's playing with his brother and sisters, letting me tickle him, coming out
and being social....and now he's giving me kisses.  I'm so happy...and so
glad he's actually decided that it's ok to be a ferret in my home....no
beatings for playing in shoes, etc.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Marta, Robert...and the babies.
Angelina (What is that yummy stuff Mom?....give me MORE!)
Sasha (Baby gate *LOL* Like that is going to keep ME out)
Nikoali (Hey, why does everyone run to Mommy when we hear that sound?)
BOB (I like it here. I don't get hurt. *KISS*)