From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 20:00:37 -0700
WOW!!!  What a wonderful Easter Exchange!  There were 80 people involved
in this exchange and I am thrilled to say that $523.00 was raised for
Support Our Shelters!  Thank you to everyone for making this a fantastic
exchange!!

Not only did we raise a lot of money, the participants got some great
things, too!  Thank you to Becky, Brenda and Mary for the crocheted
eggs.  To Patty for the ferret treats and Maryanne & Jilian, Carol,
Jules, Deb and Patricia for the Human treats - YUMMY chocolate!!

And a special tank you to those who sent wonderful pictures - Rebecca,
Patty, Mary, Sharon, Danielle[,] Mildred, Rose, Jan, Lydia, Debbie, and
Nicole plus magnets and stickers, address labels and a tiny notebook,
too!

And what totally awesome cards!!!  WOW!  Angie, Jennifer, Kathleen,
Suzanne, Susan, Kathy, Angela, Chris, Jen, Melanee and Cindy - thank you!

Also a very, very cute Easter decoration from Lisette and a Cross
Necklace from Robin and whoever sent the Rescue magnet - thank you!  It
fell out of an envelope and I just don't know which one - but thank you!!

Below is a list of the donors for this exchange - whether you sent a
dollar or $30.00 - each and every one of those dollars are appreciated
so much!  Thanks to your generosity, SOS will be able to help many
ferrets in shelters!  Thank you all!!

Becky Chatelain, Patty Asheuer, Mary DeCoff, Patricia Gaber, Jamie
Oulton, Carol Krause, Alma Munsch, Rebecca Carlton, Nancy Sartain,
Mildred Rutherford, Angie Smith, Linda Phillips, Kathleen Collins,
Suzanne Duval, Sharon Redmond, Judy Gabel, Julie & Ray Pressey, Catherine
Garcia, Kathy Fritz, Rose German, Jan Storck, Ada Gibbs, Fran Brown,
Angela Dixon, David Eckard, Alicia Drakiotes, Stephanie Grant, Chris
Matlick, Deb Carlson, Linda Zerillo, Nicole Laidacker, Diddy Wheeler,
Danielle O'Keeffe, Jennifer Phillips, Melanee Ellis, Marc and Carol
Rager, Carol Owens, Michele Engelke, Debbie Fitzgerald, Brenda Zupko,
B.K.  Probstfield, Cindy Mcelvain, Lynn Barker, Katrina Owens and
Laraine Bennet.

Special April Exchange coming up!!  Since we didn't do St. Paddy's
because it and Easter were so close together, and the next one isn't
until Memorial Day, we are going to slide a special April Exchange in!
The theme - 'HAPPY FERRET' Day!!  Do you have a happy ferret?  Wanna
tell us about him or her?  Sign up now for the 'Happy Ferret' Card
Exchange!  I will take sign-ups until April 20th - lists will go out
the 22nd!  Come join us for some ferrety fun!!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters