From:
TINA & BOB <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 17:46:24 -0500
I usualy just sit and read all the stories on the FML, but I think I need a
litle help.  One of my little furry guys is just going at my couch.  We did
take the legs off both of the couches, but now he is very insistent on
getting inside the couch.  He has scratched a hole already and I really have
to keep my eye on him so he doesn't make it worse.  You pull him away and he
runs right back.  If anyone has any ideas how to get him to stop, email me
privately or on the list.  Thanks in advance:)

Tina