From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 22:27:25 -0400
If you live in West LA, Santa Monica, Venice area I recommend this vet:

Petville Animal Hospital
12108 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
310-313-9118

They provide walk-in vacinations on saturdays from 9am 1pm & 2pm - 5pm.

They saved my ferret's life when she had an internal blockage, and they have
have a very kind front office staff.  They went the extra distance beyond
what they had to do and save her, and to calm us when we where very
depressed.

The owner/vet is very knowledgable about ferrets, he has hosted ferret
lectures at his clinic, and tried to host a ferret owners monthly meeting
(but no one showed up).

I checked with the staff, and the owner OK the posting of his clinic info
here.

Brad