From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:12:35 -0700
Dear Nash,

I'm sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way.  I am praying
that your surgery is successful and if it is a blockage, the dr. can
easily remove it and heal you quickly.  I know your mama Gerri needs to
see those big old paddle boat mitts dashing around the room again and
here that little "beep, beep" as you do your Nash Rambler imitation.

Please everyone on the FML join me in positive thoughts and prayers for
this little silver guy.

Hugs,
Hope, your guardian angel