Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:43:05 -0600
Bridge greeters......I am slow to request help for my Honey. But I
couldn't bring myself to "talk" about it yet. My Honey passed away last
Monday. She is a shy and timid fert. She was only 3 1/2 yrs old. Tell
her I miss her and that I am sorry I didn't see she was getting so sick
till it was too late. The vet thinks you had Insulinoma but you hid
that very well till last weekend. I've been beating myself up because
I missed it. I've had a ferret before Honey that had Insulinoma. He
sat and looked like he was "in another world" at times. That I caught.
But Honey didn't show me anything.

Please find Squeak for her. When Squeak,the 6 1/2 yr old fert, was so
sick Honey used to finish up the soup he didn't finish. He died in
2008. Honey will know Jeep too. He died in 2007. Also, Honey doesn't
like doorbells, vacuum cleaners, and anything noisy. She got very
personal trying to crawl up pant legs a lot. Fang, the deaf ferret,
has been looking for her. I showed her Honey when I brought her back
home from the vet. Maybe she thought she was just asleep.

Wait for me Honey......Love you.............Miss you
Susan
Fang