From:
"pat l." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 17:27:17 -0400
Hi to all ferrets and the humans they own..lol

Ok..i have a question.  I have a little female..3 years old amd today
during playtime, she was running around just like she always does but was
constantly *dooking*.  Now I know that ferrets dook all the time but this
is the first time mine as ever done it constantly.  She is usually very
quiet.  I have had her since she was 8 weeks and have never heard her dook
like this.  I mean she dooked for the whole two hours she was playing.  It
only stopped when she went to her sleep box and zonked out.  I picked her
up several times and checked her to see if something was hurting her.  I
can't find anything out of the ordinary.  Any suggestions why, after 3
years, she is suddenly doing this?  Thanks in advance!

Prayers and good thoughts to all the sick babies out there.  Prayers to
all the families whose babies have gone to the Bridge.

In love and peace,
Pat
Nipper.."Mom, put me down now please"
Chomper.."ok..where's the raisins?"