From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 13:34:52 -0600
It is finally here, the hearings will be taking place on the following
dates at 6 p.m.  May 6, 7, 8, 18, 19, and 22 at the Salt Lake County Animal
Control 511 West 3900 South, SLC, Utah.

Remember to act civilized.  Animal Control Officer David Flagler is on our
side and our effort to legalize our Ferrets.  So please act responsible,
but please show up and show your support.

I will be attending as many of them as my schedule will allow.  I will be
late to the first one, but I will be there.

Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.