Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 02:41:31 -0100
Hi,

About 6 weeks ago I discovered some fleas on one of my two ferrets, after we
went for a walk in the woods.  It was a sunday, so all I could do was give
them a bath.  After two days I went to the pet shop and bougth a special
shapoo to wash the animals.

I forgot to bathe my cat (that NEVER goes outdoors) too.  Afther a week not
only the cat but the ferrets too were becomming jumpers and scratchers.
They were infested with fleas.  So I gave them another bath with the special
shampoo, after that I washed all their blankets and stuff with the same
shampoo.  A special flea killing spray was used on them after they dried.
The cat was given a flea colar.

All of this realy worked and I thougth I got wrid of them.  And bathed the
animals once again after 14 days (as prescribed on the label).  But after a
week the problem started again and I've been bathing the animals weekly now
for the last 3 weeks, buit stiil those black miserable creatures keep
popping up !!!!!!

Can somebody help please ?  I don't want to keep using these flea killers as
they could infect the sking of my ferrets, Tried feeding the animals garlick
(works well on rodent fleas, but not on ferrets).  I desinfected the
apartement and furniture + used a flea killer as well.  I'm realy getting
desperate.

Micky