From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:39:24 -0700
It was about 2pm, and the ferrets were playing in the room.  I'm sitting
at my desk browsing the internet.  Mikey comes up by my foot, and props
his front paws on the clear tunnel, and stares straight at me...at first
I didnt notice...after a minute, he's still standing there.  I look down
at him, and he's looking at me like "HEEELLLOOOO" He then starts flapping
his tail in circles...this was no tail wag, this was tail flapping,
spinning it in circles...he stops for a second, and does it again...I
fall out of my chair laughing, and he runs up to me and starts dooking
and dancing around me...I guess he's feeling a lot better :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_