From:
Simon Anthony Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 08:56:55 +0100
I bought a big bag of this Companions Choice after reading about it in the
NFWS newsletter.

Two out of four Ferrets will eat it!  My Jill won't and I am concerned as
she is preggars.  I think her and one other have become fixated on James
Wellbeloved.  I am now trying to vary their diet to un-fixate them.  Many
persons have made suggestions about what to feed them and this appears to
be a personal choice with many other Ferret owners saying "no, don't feed
them that, it's bad for them even though the suggested nourishment had been
fed through the Ferret owners lifetime habits!

Best wishes,

Simon A.Dyer, Banbury Ferret Welfare and Brewer,
former Banbury Micro Brewery, UK
http://freespace.virgin.net/simon_anthony.dyer