From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 08:23:00 EDT
OK, I'm going to brag-- yesterday I was cleaning the bathroom and had taken
everything out to wash the floor.  This meant that the litterbox was in the
middle of the hallway, a good two feet from the nearest corner.  Cully woke
up and came trotting into the bathroom (the floor was dry, don't worry), and
I thought, oh well, there goes the clean floor.  But no!  Mr. Cully went to
the litterbox corner, sniffed it, went back into the hallway, found the
litterbox, and used it!!!  What a wonderful ferret,even if he is a bit bitey
yet!  (and before you all start hating me-- Amelia is one of those
"litterboxes are for pooping next to" ferrets, so my house looks like the
rest of yours).

Tail wagging: both my ferrets have always been tail waggers inside tunnels,
that fast floppy sort of tail wagging.  But I saw a new sort of tail wag on
Saturday.  I had Amelia out for a walk, and after she caught some scent or
another she went all puffy.  She was swinging her bottle brush tail around
like a cat, but in slow motion, curling and uncurling the end of her tail.
Strange!

Regina (this Rachel Lamb dinner is sounding better and better...)
Cully (king of the litterbox)
Amelia (all them strange-smelling things better watch out for me)