From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:49:45 -0700
Dearest Sandee,
Please look for my darling Bruiser there in Rainbow Heaven.  I wanted to
personally escort him but he told me I was needed here too much to care for
his 5 brothers and sisters.He told me what a wonderful job you did and he
was no longer afraid.You will know him because he came in sometime last
night dooking up a storm and telling you how very happy he was to finally
rid himself of that HORRIBLE nerve sheath tumor he had on his cheek since
January.He was SOOO tired of operations (4) needles,meds,itching,
bleeding....etc...

He is the sweetest,bravest soul yet......

Besides you,Mommy will miss those Gerber Chicken feedings we shared for 4
years most of all...There will not be that pressing need to come home to
feed you by 6pm...

The tumor had even traveled to his heart but not a peep from him,ever.....
He has 4 big brothers up there he has never met.....Pepto,Gizmo,MoJo and
Bootsie...Please find them for him?????  Tell EVERYONE just how much Mommy
and Daddy LOVE and miss them,too.....They may be hangin out with their
Friends Fang and Bear....and many others who have just gone too soon....

At one time it looked like the Heavens must be full but that same night
hundreds of new twinkling stars appeared.....
Last night was Bruisers turn......

If you want to see my baby before he left,he is at the homepage of the
FHL.... He is in Heaven now,without that nasty growth which had returned
within 5 weeks..... Bruiser,there has never been a more LOVED baby than
you.....Mommy & Daddy will try to be strong but it's not lookin' so
good......

Thanks Sandee.....
Bruiser,you are the BEST.....You will remain in our souls & tearducts,
forever....

Hope you liked your Beautiful final resting spot...next to your brothers,
under that Beautiful dogwood tree....at the lake in front of Grandmas
window....The Angel coin we left you with will remain in our pockets as
well,mommy bought 3....

She also filled that wonderful memory box from Auntie Millie with all
your "things"

So long my lil LOVE....but just for now.....remember that.....Time flies
so fast....before ya know it,Mommy & Daddy will be with you once again...
OK Bruiser...I PROMISE to bring the Gerbers....

With Deep Sadness and an aching longing to hold you just one moretime....

Love Forever.....
Mommy & Daddy.......
(Tara & Jerry Radford)