From:
Claire Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:34:43 -0400
On Jun 19, 2004, at 3:30 AM, Chana  wrote:
> ... he hasn't ever hurt them (carrying them by their scruffs
>apparently doesn't bother them, they seem to love the cat ...
>Why did we have to get a ferret-hating cat??

Hi Chana --
From what you describe, your cat doesn't hate the ferrets at all!
Sounds like he's treating them like kittens.  When kittens get old enough
to get out of the nest all the time, the mother cat spends a lot of time
rounding them up and putting them back 'where they belong'.  (presumably
your cat is neutered, so gender roles may not mean too much to him).

--Claire