From:
"Michelle A. Tonkinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 15:58:09 EDT
Hi All,
    I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents worth.  My thought is if I had a
shelter, I would not adopt to a FFZ, because of my concern for the ferret if
it got taken away.  So I decided to ask my husband what he thought(he is not
as attached to the ferrets as I am.  He said no, which surprised me.  He
also said that it would maybe depend on if the laws were really enforced, I
told him about a couple of posts I have seen about California, and he said
then no way would he adopt to a person in CA.  I really haven't seen a story
here yet about Rudy's state.  Anyway, I thought I would throw that in.

My condolences to everyone who lost their fuzzy friends recently.  Our
hearts and our thoughts go out to you.

Michelle, Mitzi, Tara, & Dutch