From:
"Marlene B., Richmond Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:34:59 -0400
Hi FML'er's

Just a note to let you know that the State Fair of VA. has all of the
info for our 5th annual Ferret Fiesta listed on their web site and
available for printing (program & entry forms).

Their web site is: www.statefairva.org

The info is listed under "Competitions", then scroll down to Ferret
Fiesta.

We're have four 30-minute presentations, and we are extremely pleased to
announce that Dr. Kawasaki, from Northern VA., will be our veterinarian
who is speaking at this event.

We also have 10 Fun classes.  Ribbons 1st- 10th place, and awards/prizes
to all.  Our goal is to simply educate and have fun.

The best person to actually speak with if you have any questions is:
Paige Collier, Director of adoptions and rehab, 804-739-6686

or Sue Mullins (VA. State Fair) 804-569-3238

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Marlene Blackburn
Director