From:
peachybev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 10:03:56 -0400
Dear Friends and Ferrets,

I think the Bob's chicken gravy is a wonderful advantage that every lucky
ferret should be able to be fed.  BUT what about the Chicken bones?  Even
ground up they still could have tiny splinters and cause serious damage.
I have been making Bob's chicken gravy and realized WHY would you add the
chicken bones????????????  I asked my Veterinarian about feeding chicken
bones and he said Absolutely NOT .  Why would You feed any Person /
Animal" Bones in their food?  I know that by boiling the whole chicken
with the bones should be sufficient to release from the marrow the
accentual minerals into the soup.

Beware of the bones!!!!!

Peachy, Lacey, and forever Whiskey and Princess

[Moderator's note: Some FML archives contain an alternative view about
bones.  BIG]